You can find the WellCare Medicare Part D (PDP) pharmacy search and Medicare Advantage plan provider search tool at:
(2) Look in the upper-right corner for a purple button, "Find a Provider/Pharmacy".
(3) The page will look the same as the start page, but it is actually the beginning of the "Find a Provider" tool. Begin by choosing your state.
(4) On the next page you can start by entering your ZIP code and click continue.
(4) In the next section "Select your coverage and plan", you can choose "Medicare" for a Medicare Advantage plan or "Prescription Drug Plan" for Medicare Part D prescription drug plans and click continue.
(6) Select your exact plan and click continue. You may be asked whether you want to see the current provider list or the provider list for the start of the new plan year (depending on when you are using this provider search).
(7) Under "Where do you want to search?", choose Zip code, and entered a ZIP. (You can change the radius of your search by changing the default value of 5 miles.)
(8) To search for a pharmacy, entered "Pharmacy" into the "What are you looking for" field - this shows all pharmacies in your area.
(9) Then clicked on "Go to results"
After a short wait, you will see a list and map of the pharmacies in your area.
If you need more assistance finding a
preferred pharmacy in your area (or wish to receive a printed copy of the Pharmacy Directory), you can telephone WellCare toll-free: 1-866-530-9491 (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday). Hearing-impaired callers using TTY/TDD equipment: 1-877-247-6272.
A Medicare Part D plan's pharmacy network
may change at any time and you will receive notice of pharmacies
changes when necessary.