You can find the WellCare Medicare Part D (PDP) pharmacy search and Medicare Advantage plan provider search tool at: https://www.wellcare.com/ Find-a-Provider#/Search
You can also start at:
(2) Look for the upper-right link "Find a Provider/Pharmacy" in green
(3) On the https://www.wellcare.com/ Find-a-Provider#/Search
page you can start by choosing your State.
(4) In the next section "What is your plan?", you can choose "Medicare" for a Medicare Advantage plan or "Prescription Drug Plan" for Medicare Part D prescription drug plans.
(5) If under "Medicare" you choose the "WellCare" option (the only option), you may be asked whether you want to see the current provider list or the provider list for the start of the new plan year (depending on when you are using this provider search).
(6) To find a local pharmacy, we chose "WellCare" under "Prescription Drug Plan" and then under "Where are you looking?", we chose Zip Code, and entered a ZIP. (You can change the radius of your search by changing the default value of 5 miles.)
(7) We entered "Pharmacy" into the "Please enter keyword to search" field - and this shows all pharmacies in your area.
(8) We then chose "Pharmacy" under "Please pick a provider type to refine your searches further" field.
(9) We then clicked on "Go to results"
After a short wait, you will see a list and map of the pharmacies in your area.
If you need more assistance finding a
preferred pharmacy in your area (or wish to receive a printed copy of the Pharmacy Directory), you can telephone WellCare toll-free: 1-866-530-9491 (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday). Hearing-impaired callers using TTY/TDD equipment: 1-877-247-6272.Remember:
A Medicare Part D plan's pharmacy network
may change at any time and you will receive notice of pharmacies
changes when necessary.