You must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Connecticut resident for 6 months prior to applying.
- You must be 65 years of age or older or be a disabled person over the age of 18.
- You must pay a $45 annual enrollment fee per person.
- You must not be receiving Medicaid benefits.
- You must not have an insurance plan that pays for all or a portion of each prescription on a continuous basis or have a deductible insurance plan that includes prescriptions.
- You must have an adjusted gross income of less than $26,400 if single or $35,600 if married.
- You must sign up for Medicare Part D if Medicare eligible.
P.O. Box 5011
Hartford, CT 06102