- Must be Idaho resident.
- Must be HIV positive.
- Must be eligible for Medicare.
- Must be enrolled in Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan.
- The applicant does not qualify for Medicaid.
- Applicant has Medicare Part A, or A and B, and D coverage.
- Applicant does not qualify for Low Income Subsidies.
Please call Medicare at (800) 633-4227 or visit their website at: www.medicare.gov for information regarding Medicare Part D drug plans.
Must have income between 151% - 200% of Federal Poverty Level.
Clients who have incomes 150% FPL or below may qualify for an exception, please call 208-334-6527.
Must be participating in an Idaho HIV Medical Case Management Program.
Department of Health and Welfare
P. O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720