To qualify, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Medicare Part D enrollment required.
- Premium assistance up to $70 per month.
- State program will pay the premium directly to the eight participating Medicare Rx plans.
- Must be an Indiana resident,
- 65 or older,
- with annual income at or below $17,745 (if single) or $23,835 (if married).
- All members must be enrolled in Part D plan working with HoosierRx and have applied for Medicare extra help.
- State will provide assistance to those who are eligible for reduced Medicare extra help or are denied Medicare extra help due to higher assets.
- No HoosierRx membership cards required.
1-866-267-4679, (317) 234-1381, or the SHIP at 1-800-452-4800, or the local Area Agency on Aging at 1-800-986-3505.
402 W. Washington Street
Room W374, MS07
Indianapolis, IN 46204